Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Examination By Al-Witwity

In these days I practice final examinations, I pass in hard times because I study and work in the same time, so the study give me hope to be what I want, and the work give me the tired. But when thinking you will finish the examinations you will be free to do what you planning to make one of dreams or hope to get it.
Now I'm in the middle of examination, and start the dreams to increase more than I planning and the conditions in Iraq not help one to insuring to get any dreams. I thinking to runaway from Iraq but my principles say nothing like home and nothing like Mom.

1 Comments:

Blogger mewmewmew said...

In these days I practice final examinations, I pass in hard times because I study and work in the same time, so the study give me hope to be what I want, and the work give me the tired. But when thinking you will finish the examinations you will be free to do what you planning to make one of dreams or hope to get it.



cellulite removal treatment
mexico wedding photographer

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home