Thursday, May 19, 2005

Hope and fake firm

Hope and Fake Firm

By: Ahmed Witwit

Before week ago, when I on my Email to read the message that sent from the reader to my both website the English and Arabic, I received message told me (Congratulation you are the Winner) about (………Pound), that make me happy because I win and I will get money that make second hope to me to get a Credit Card, that will make my life easy when use the internet to get programs and many things that just read it in internet and dream to get it.

But, when I read the message I read this Firm want from me a fee to transfer the prize for me, but the fun things I don’t have the money of fee and really, I don’t have %1 from the fee. So, I seek to friends and ask him to help me, because I don’t know the life outside Iraq, I think the all people good and not bad.

Nothing like home, this is my favorite aphorism , and when I live in my home and I will get the money that make me happy because all my dreams will be done. I surprised because the Firm not real it fake. That make me happy to life a nice dreams but kick me to change and teach me the new life, internet life have many surprises.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Be very careful. There are some bad people who send out "spam" and other false advertisements.

anyone that asks you for money first before giving you a "prize" or asking you to transfer money or telling you you won a lottery you never applied to is fake.

I get them all the time. Just delete them is the best answer.

4:38 PM  
Blogger diwaniya said...

I'm ALwitwity, I would like to thank you (KAt & brian H) about your advance.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home